The Reinvestment Fund, Inc. (TRF) works nationally in the financing of neighborhood revitalization, investing in homes, schools, businesses and clean energy ventures. TRF began in 1985 as a small community development organization working in Greater Philadelphia and has evolved in a socially responsible community investment group that focuses across the Mid-Atlantic.1.
1. Works with nonprofit and for-profit developers and community groups to develop neighborhood real-estate; financed 2,400 projects and delivered $842M in capital.1.
2. Community revitalization investments; TRF invests in small businesses which enable neighborhoods to access fresh foods underserved communities throughout Pennsylvania.2.
3. Finances projects in clean energy (invested 2.4M MWh of clean energy - enough to power 250,400 homes for a year).3.
1. Mission is to "transform lives and rebuild neighborhoods".1.
2. Makes loans, grants and equity investments in projects that advance renewable and clean energy development.2.
3. One of the first community development loan funds in the country, and a national leader in community development expertise and innovation.