Flextronics International Ltd. provides electronics manufacturing services. The Company's customers include original equipment manufacturers in the telecommunications, networking, computer, consumer electronics, and medical device industries.1
1. Flextronics is proud to introduce their Next Generation System that enables us to collect and manage Full Material Content (FMC) from each of our Supply Chain partners. Obtaining FMC enables Flextronics to ensure that the products we make are fully compliant to any law or legislation.1
2. Flextronics International Ltd. (FLEX), a leading designer and provider of electronics manufacturing services, signed a contract with clean energy technology company Petra Solar to construct SunWave smart energy modules that will be used worldwide.2
1. Flextronics’ commitment to preserving the environment is evident as we continuously seek ways to design, manufacture, ship and service and ethically manage end of life product disposition in an environmentally conscious way.1
2. Established in March 2002 the Flextronics Foundation is operated as a private foundation providing monetary grants to qualified charitable organizations in the local communities in which we operate around the world.2
1. Labor dispute in Mexico. History of avoiding environmental regulations in India and underpaying workers.